jueves, noviembre 08, 2007

Recopilación de Citas Fílmicas

El cine es un arte que disfruto muchisimo, que mejor manera de presentar algunos de mis fílms favoritos que citandolos. Una traducción sería inadecuada por lo tanto las citas están en su idioma original.

"[Quoting Henry David Thoreau] I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

- Dead Poets Society (1989, dirección: Peter Weir) -

"Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses to be bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?"

- A Clockwork Orange (1972, dirección: Stanley Kubrick) –

"Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgement."

- The Godfather (1972, dirección: Francis Ford Coppola) –

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.”

- The Fight Club (1999, dirección: David Fincher) –

“What now? Let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of hard-pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair o' pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking hillbilly boy? I aight through wit chu! Not by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!”

- Pulp Fiction (1994, dirección: Quentin Tarantino) –

“What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fucking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended..”

- Seven (1995, dirección: David Fincher) –

"¿What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what we can taste, what we can smell, hear and feel then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.”

- The Matrix(1999, dirección: Larry & Andy Wachowski) –

"I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am...you're all my reasons."

- A Beautiful Mind (2001, dirección: Ron Howard) –

“When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?”

-The Departed (2006, dirección: Martin Scorsese)-

“Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it... because you're not really looking... You don't really want to know... You want to be fooled.”

-The Prestige (2006, dirección: Christopher Nolan) –

“I run a couple of newspapers. What do you do?”

-Citizen Kane (1941, dirección: Orson Welles)-

"The unlucky are nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky, Mister Fisher. You are unlucky, so I may know that I am not. Unfortunately the lucky never realize they are lucky until it's too late. Take yourself for instance; yesterday you were better off than you are today but it took today for you to realize it. But today has arrived, and it's too late... You see? People are never happy with what they have. They want what they had. Or what others have...I live on both sides of the fence, and the grass is always green."

- Lucky Number Slevin (2006, dirección: Paul McGuigan)

“If all the animals on the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en would fall on the same date.”

-Ocean’s Twelve (2004, dirección: Steven Soderbergh)-

“Mickey and Mallory Knox are without a doubt the most twisted depraved pair of shitfucks it has ever been my displeasure to lay my god damn eyes on. I tell you these two motherfuckers are a walking reminder of just how fucked up this system really is.”

- Natural Born Killers (1994, dirección: Oliver Stone)

“Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option B: You don't talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers, it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit but the punchline is you die.”

Mr & Mrs. Smith (2005, dirección: Doug Liman)-

3 comentarios:

monajera dijo...

Los guiones literarios..uff si...de pronto estás viendo una película y escuchas algo tan intenso, tan cierto, te quedas pensando en esa frase...te pones a filosofar....uff si....

"¿Cuanto puedes perder? ¿Cuanto puedes ganar?...Y si entras, y doblas a la izquierda o la derecha…¿O derecha y tres cuartos?¿O quizá no tanto?...Te puedes confundir tanto que empezarás a correr por caminos con curvas a un paso de temer…y seguir muchas millas por lugares raros que llevan a un sitio de lo más inútil…
El lugar de espera...para personas que esperan sin más, esperan a que salga el tren, o que llegue el autobús, o que salga el avión.........Fragmento de Guion literario “Fracture”....

Abrazos Paolo...

PROSÓDICA dijo...

Interesante, se nota que te tomo tiempo hacerlo. Bien estructurado.
Me gustó pasearme por aca.

saludos

Anónimo dijo...

gracias a estos textos tan profundos, siento que vamos identificando el verdadero significado de los lindos sentimientos, pero es solo en nuestros corazon donde se conoce la verdadera esencia de estos y su inmensidad o complejiidad de ellos.
entonces ¿amas? ¿te amas? ¿a quien mas amas? si lo haces me parece bien porque es esta la base de todos los otros sentimentos lindos , yo soy feliz por que me amo.